Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Green Junkie’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered Trademark under the ownership of Food Therapy SAL with a registered address in Mar Mikhael, Rabbat Street, Samaha bldg., Basement.
Below are the terms related to Green Junkie’s Meal Plans and Prtograms:
- Whilst “Green Junkie” Meal Plans are used as a tool to help your general health and wellbeing, the programs do not guarantee weight loss and cannot be relied upon to improve your health. Please contact your doctor and/or dietitian if you are in any doubt about your current state of health.
- All of our food may contain traces of allergens. We are unfortunately unable to cater to any customers with severe allergies which cause anaphylactic shock. Please contact us for specific advice about whether we can cater for your dietary requirements.
- Green Junkie has the sole right to change any planned menus or programs at our discretion at any point. The meals are designed to use fresh seasonal ingredients and occasionally these might not be available as planned.
- Green Junkie and their delivery teams cannot be deemed responsible for any theft of or damage to a detox package. Please contact Green Junkie as soon as you suspect the package has been lost, stolen or damaged. Each case will be treated individually and it is the management team who will decide on the suitability of a refund or replacement of the detox package.
- If you wish to suspend your detox package, this can only be admitted if the replacement dates are convenient to Green Junkie. Each case will be individually assessed and it is at the discretion of Green Junkie to allow a suspension.
- Cancellations are only accepted 7 days in advance of the commencing detox package.
- Once you have started your Green Junkie package, there are no available refunds.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites or social media sites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).